- View all products (0)
- Your basket is currently empty.
ElekTek Light Switch Conversion Metal Cover Plate Georgian Rope Brass No Wiring Single/Double
ElekTek Light Switch Conversion Cover Plate - No Wiring Needed
Transform your existing plain white plastic switch in minutes into an expensive looking metal or powder coated finish switch. Traditional, Modern Metallic and Powder Coated Finishes available - choose your finish.
Designed to fit over most flat mainstream UK white plastic single light switch no larger than 90 x 90 x 10mm - NOT suitable for curved or flush-fitting switches: please check dimensions of your switch before ordering
- External size: 96mm x 96mm / 3.78" x 3.78"
- Depth approx: 10mm / 0.4"
- Single Switch aperture (hole): 20mm x 35mm / 0.79" x 1.37"
- Double Switch aperture (hole): 40mm x 40mm / 1.57" x 1.57"
- Screw hole centres: 60mm / 2.36"
- Matching screws supplied (25mm / 1")
- Easy to fit - remove screws from existing switch, add cover, replace using new screws.
- Made in the UK
Changing switches to suit your décor can be very expensive. By installing a variety of ElekTek Decorative Switch Conversion Cover Plates, you will be able to rejuvenate all your old plastic switches at a fraction of the time and cost of installing new decorative switches.
Should only be fitted to switches correctly mounted to a standard earthed wall box.
HINTS & TIPS
Prior to installing the decorative cover plate, clean the area of the existing switch plate and switch that will be left exposed, with a proprietary cleaner or methylated spirits.