- View all products (0)
- Your basket is currently empty.
Cancellation & Returns
You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery. Notice must be given in writing via email or post. A phone call is not an acceptable method of cancellation. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
On cancellation, goods must be returned to us at your cost unless the goods are being returned because they are incorrect, faulty, or because of unsuitable substitution by us, in which case we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
NB. If you cancel your order prior to receiving delivery it is most likely that beyond 2 days after the date of your order, the order will be in transit to you, in which case you will be liable for the cost of return as indicated above and in 4.2 of our Terms and Conditions.
How to return an item:
- You will need the Order ID at the top right of your invoice and the details of the item you wish to return.
- Contact us using the Contact Form or by email email@example.com
- We will specify back to you the preferred method of return.
- Return the item to us in its packaging and original condition and if you have requested a replacement we will dispatch it or process the appropriate refund.
Our money back promise is that if you are not completely satisfied with any item you have purchased from us you may return it to us within 30 days of the date of delivery and we will refund the purchase price. Faulty returns are accepted after the 30 day cancellation period.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this promise.