- View all products (0)
- Your basket is currently empty.
ElekTek LED Compatible Universal In Line Foot Dimmer Switch 240v AC 3 Core Suitable For LED CFL & Incandescent Bulbs Black
Availability: In Stock
- Microchip slider control
- Size: 100mm diameter, 29mm high (plus controls)
- LED: Ensure ONLY dimmable compliant LED lamps are used, rated between a total output of 8-24 watts (MAX. 4 BULBS)
- CFL: Ensure ONLY dimmable compliant CFL lamps are used, rated between a total output of 11-25 watts (MAX. 4 BULBS)
- Incandescent: Filament lamps rated between a total output of 8-250 watts
- 100-240v AC, 50/60 Hz ONLY
- For use with 2 or 3 core flex 0.75mm2 MAX
- Includes complete wiring/fitting instructions
- Set dimmer level using microchip slider/dimmer control
- Switch off at favourite setting using the on/off button
- To assist power-up of lamp from OFF state, the lamp will initially illuminate to full brightness before returning to the dimmer level last used.
- For LED and CFL: use ONLY dimmable compliant lamps - LED/CFL may require a minimum voltage level to work, if the dimmer control is set low (delivering below this voltage) the lamp may fail to illuminate.
- Greater dimming control between low & full brightness will typically be achieved with higher load/wattage lamps (dimmable compliant), e.g. using a minimum 8W LED lamp will not produce the same dimming ability as using an 18W LED, due to the lamp presenting a smaller/more restrictive operating range to the electronic circuit.
- To assist power-up of lamp from OFF state, the lamp will initially illuminate to full brightness before returning to the dimmer level last used
- Dimming capability of certain lamp can be dependent on the quality of manufacture, always use a recognised brand of bulbs.
NOT SUITABLE for 12v/low voltage lighting systems or transformers
BEFORE INSTALLATION or replacing the fuse (T2.5Ah 250V), light should be disconnected from electrical supply
Never connect different/higher loads than those indicated
WARNING: ELECTRICITY CAN KILL. INSTALLATION REQUIRES TECHNICAL & ELECTRICAL COMPETENCY - IF IN ANY DOUBT CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN
Have you considered?