Switch Conversion Cover Plate - No Wiring Needed
Designed to fit over a mainstream UK white plastic light switch no larger than 90x90x10mm - please check dimensions before ordering
- External size: 96mm x 96mm / 3.78" x 3.78"
- Depth approx: 10mm / 0.4"
- Switch aperture: 40mm x 35mm / 0.79" x 1.37"
- Screw hole centres: 60mm / 2.36"
- Matching screws supplied (25mm / 1")
- Easy to fit - remove screws from existing switch, add cover, replace using new screws.
- Made in the UK
Transform your existing plain white plastic switch in minutes into an expensive looking metal finish switch. No re-wiring necessary.
Changing switches to suit your décor can be very expensive. By installing a variety of ElekTek decorative cover plates, you will be able to rejuvenate all your old plastic switches at a fraction the cost of installing new decorative switches.
Should only be fitted to switches correctly mounted to a standard earthed metal wall box.
HINTS & TIPS
Prior to installing the decorative cover plate, clean the area of the existing switch plate that will be left exposed, with a proprietary cleaner or methylated spirits.
Before installing, switch off electricity at mains.
WARNING - ELECTRICITY CAN KILL - IF IN ANY DOUBT CONSULT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN