Extra Large Pack of 1 Stick of Epoxy Putty
- Normal RRP £9.99 per stick (+ P&P!)
- 175mm 115g (4oz) large pack
- Packed in a tube with instructions
- Xtra epoxy stick - 3 simple steps: tear - knead - apply.
- 175mm stick in storage tube.
- Fast acting Copper effect epoxy stick - repairs metals & leaks.
Fast, no mess application - will seal leak patches permanently - Won't shrink or pull away.
Bonds to damp & slowly leaking surfaces, moulds to fill openings & breaks, seals leaks in pipes & metal tanks.
Moulds to fill in openings and breaks in pipes, elbows, joints, sleeves, sink taps, drains, water heaters, water tanks, etc. Ideal for sealing freeze breaks and pin hole leaks, fast acting copper epoxy stick will seal high pressure hot water lines permanently.
Bonds to damp, wet and slowly leaking surfaces. It contains no solvents, is non-toxic and non-shrink after cure. Once cured, it can be drilled, filed, tapped, sanded, painted and machined. The unused product will remain stable for years if stored in its original container, out of direct sunlight and at temperatures of less than 20°C.
To achieve optimum adhesion, surfaces should be cleaned free of grease, dirt, paint, etc. Scuffing or sanding the surface prior to cleaning helps to ensure a good bond.
- Twist or cut off the required amount
- To mix, knead with fingers to a uniform colour. If mixing is difficult, warm to room temperature or slightly above
- Apply to the surface to be repaired within two minutes of mixing
- At this point the material does not exhibit a high bond strength and appears to be merely lying on the surface
- Force into the cracks or holes to be filled and strike off any excess material, preferably with a tool wetted with clean water
- For a smooth appearance, hand rub with water or a damp cloth prior to the material hardening
- After 5-10 minutes the epoxy will harden and start to form a tenacious bond. After 60 minutes the material is completely cured and can be drilled, tapped or sawn.
- Irritating to eyes and skin
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Keep out of reach of children and pets
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention/advice
- Wear suitable gloves. When sanding cured epoxy or substrate, use protective eye-wear and dust mask
- If swallowed, seek medical attention/advice immediately and show the container or label
- Contains epoxy constituents
- Working life: 4 minutes at 20°C
- Temperature limitations: 120°C continuous, 150°C intermittent
- Chemical Resistance: Solvents (e.g. meths, white spirit), petrol, dilute acids, dilute alkalis
- All figures are approximate